Occupational Health Services
Occupational health is an area of work in public health to promote and maintain highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations.
Its objectives are:
- the maintenance and promotion of workers’ health and working capacity;
- the improvement of working conditions and the working environment to become conducive to safety and health;
- the development of work organization and working cultures that should reflect essential value systems adopted by the undertaking concerned, and include effective managerial systems, personnel policy, principles for participation, and voluntary quality-related management practices to improve occupational safety and health.
The science and practice of occupational health involves several disciplines, such as occupational medicine, nursing, ergonomics, psychology, hygiene, safety and other.
Services Offered currently are:
- Breath Alcohol
- Urine Drug Screening – POCT(Express) and LAB Non-Dot/DOT
- Oral Fluid Drug Screening – POCT(Express) and LAB Non-Dot/DOT
- Mask Fits – N95 SHA Approved
- Nurse Medicals – Vision Screening Included and separate
- Back Fits – Includes Krauss Weber/ Canadian Back Fit
Click here to add your own text