Physiotherapists are primary health care professionals with a significant role in health promotion and treatment of injury and disease.
They achieve this by:
- Evaluation and Assessment: Beginning with a thorough assessment to understand you condition, medical history, and goals.
- Personalized Treatment plans: Based on your assessment, we create a customized treatment plan that may include exercises, manual therapy, modalities, and more.
- Education: To empower you with knowledge about your condition and provide guidance on preventing future issues.
- One-on-One care: Our therapist provide individualized attention to ensure you get the best results.
They take a holistic(whole-body) approach, addressing not only the physical aspects of your well-being but also your emotional, psychological, and social well-being. They work at all stages of healthcare, including prevention, education, intervention, rehabilitation, and treatment including:
- Orthopedic and sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Arthritis management
- Neurological conditions
- Balance and gait disorders
- And much more
The goal of physiotherapist is to improve your quality of life.
Meet our Physiotherapist!
Pavneet Bhinder is very passionate for helping individuals regain their mobility and improve their quality of life.
She is experienced in treating various musculoskeletal conditions and neurological conditions and provides one-on-one physiotherapy sessions tailored to patient’s goals. Her approach includes a biomechanical and functional assessment to develop a comprehensive exercise program and treatment plan.
She also has training in Mulligan techniques and experienced in various hands-on manual therapy techniques to help facilitate healing.